General Hospital Duty Assistant Course
General Duty Assistants (GDA) are in high demand, accounting for more than 75% of all new human resource jobs. It is a great opportunity to work in the healthcare industry. The General Duty Assistant course by ECIPH prepares students to contribute back to the society by training them to work in a noble profession that takes care of patients. They will be trained to know about a patient’s everyday routine and assist the nurse in keeping track of the patient’s health, hygiene and safety.
Since they primarily provide hands on assistance to patients with activities of daily living (ADLs), they are key players in determining the quality of paid long-term care.
- Modular Course
- Certification after Clearing Course
- Evidence Based Curriculum
- Experienced Faculty
Course Design & Duration
- 3 months programme
- 70% practical & 30% theory
- On Job Training (OJT)
- Any Valid Government ID
- 8th Standard Pass
- Age: 18 to 38 years
Only application fee of Rs 500 mandatory (non-refundable).
- Introduction to Healthcare Systems
- Personal Hygiene & Professional Behaviour
- Bio Medical Waste Management
- Emergency Medical Response
- Patient’s Rights & Environment
- Infections control and prevention
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Soft Skills and Communications
100% Placement support for employment within your state or outside.